Tuesday, December 10, 2019

My Best Thrifty Find!

This was my best fun find in my opinion! I got this authentic Louis Vuitton Speedy 25 purse at a church garage sale for only $2! 
It has beautiful working zippers! I love the quality feel of it! It has an original retail value of $1500, and $500 for the extra strap!

A way to tell if a Louis Vuitton purse is authentic is if it has a TALON lock zipper! 

Here is the extra authentic strap that I bought it with

Another indicator of it is is authentic is if it has small brown diagonal lines over the monogram 

This tag indicates that this purse was made between 1960 and 1980! This was before they used date codes and serial numbers. I hope you enjoy my find! 

1 comment:

  1. Love to shop church sales they always have great prices.

    ReplyDelete