Thursday, December 12, 2019

My Thrifted Purse Collection!

These are all of my purses I got thrifted! I love collecting purses and matching them to my outfits. I got them at various thrift stores and church garage sales.

This Louis Vuitton purse I got at a church sale for $2! I made a previous post about it.

I got this Vera Bradley wristlet at a church resale shop for $5

I found this Steve Madden light blue purse at Goodwill for only $5 

I found this Tommy Hilfiger purse for $1 at a church garage sale!

I found this Coach purse at goodwill for $7! It was very dirty when I first bought it, but it cleaned up so nicely!

I found this Michael Kors purse in Goodwill for only $4!! 

I got this Michael Kors purse on Poshmark for FREE! I earn credits and then I can buy whatever I want with them! I will always be updating my collection in the future! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment