Monday, December 16, 2019

Online fun finds!

In addition to thrift stores, you can buy used items online as well! I got these Puma sneakers for FREE because I used my credits on Poshmark! 

I loved these shoes when I first saw them. I took a trip to kohl’s and saw them on sale for $45. Unfortunately they did not have my size so I decided to look for them on Poshmark. I was lucky enough to find them for only $15 and free shipping!

The last thing I bought online was this beautiful Pink camo jacket! I saw it in person and I loved it! I looked on both the website and the Pink store, but unfortunately they were out of stock. I headed on Mercari and they had this jacket for only $30, which was a lot cheaper than the other sellers. Mercari was having a special Christmas promotion where if you are one of the first 80 people to like an item in sweaters every hour, you would get a $15 off of $30 coupon! Luckily I was one of those winners and I got this for $15 and $5 shipping! A total of $20 for a sold out and hard to find item! I couldn’t believe my luck! I can’t wait to go and find some more amazing deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment