Friday, March 6, 2020

Estate Sale Designer Finds!

I went to this estate sale by my house and found some beautiful luxury branded clothes there! I found 2 belts, one being a Calvin Klein belt and the other being a plain brown one that perfectly matches my Fendi bag I found a few days ago, so I will make the strap out of that. These were $1 each

I found this cute pine tree Alex and Ani bracelet for $1

These authentic Burberry sandals were only $5! 

I found three dust bags for $1 each, one being Prada, Michael Kors and Kate Spade. I am happy I found these because I would love to put my high end bags in these to keep them clean.

My last really exciting find is this authentic Fendi wallet! I got it for only $15 because the lady was kind enough to give me a discount. It is a beautiful wallet from the 80’s and costs around $900 brand new! $15 was a steal! I just have to clean it up a little and it will be ready to wear!

No comments:

Post a Comment