Monday, March 2, 2020

Goodwill Thrifty Finds!

I went to 5 different Goodwills in order to use up an offer for 25% off your total purchase as well as an additional 10% off on that day. I found some amazing things! Especially in the bags section. I make sure all the purses I decide to buy are authentic by looking at some key things such as the stitching, the label and date codes! I found this Kate Spade little black bag for only $3.36 after discounts! 
Pink tags were 50% off and I found this BCBG bag for $1.68

This Dooney and Bourke bag was $3.36! This style retails for $90

I found this cute purse with flower details for $3.36 

In the shoe section I found these “Have a Nike Day” sneakers for $3.36! These retail for around $150

I also found this white Michael Kors vest for $6.74
This cute relic wallet was brand new with tags and I got it for $2.69!


I found a fall life is good long sleeve for $1.68
I found this coach bag for $4.71

It was originally $6.99
I got another coach bag for $4.71 as well! 

I love the pink interior! I had an awesome time thrifting and I hope you can find some bargains as well! 

1 comment: