Monday, March 2, 2020

Fendi Purse Find!

This is probably one of my best finds, I went to another goodwill to use my 25% off and 10% off and I spotted this Fendi bag! When I first stepped in the store, I saw a Burberry bag in the display case, I noticed it was unauthentic and even though it was only $25, I passed on it. Then I went to the regular purse section and found a whole bunch of bags! I just thought this one needed its own post. I was so excited when I found it and at first I thought it was a fake because I couldn’t find a date code, but I bought it anyways because I thought it was a really good fake with the name on the metal hardware and the quality overall was really good, plus it is in amazing condition! This bag retails for $2,000

The front and back have the signature Fendi print

There is even the Fendi name on the metal hardware


I could not believe it was only $4.99! I did only pay $3.36 for it! 

After doing some research, I found out this is an authentic Fendi bag because of the material used and the name plate matched the real ones from the 1970s!

The zipper even has the alternating Fs, which is another sign of authenticity

Here is the authentic name plate. Join me on my next thrifty adventure! 

1 comment: