Sunday, January 19, 2020

Amazing 50% off Savers Thrifty finds!

Today at Savers is their 50% off sale! I went to two of the Savers stores and found some great bargains! This Hollister shirt was $2.49 and I got it for $1.25!

I love the PAWZ brand and I got this black long sleeve for $1.75!

This adidas shirt was $2.75

I have been wanting a mini backpack for a while now, and I found this one for only $2!

These cute sweatpants were $1.65

I didn’t have this color shoe, so I got these Puma sneakers for $4.99!

These leggings were $1.75

The pink shirt was originally $4.49, but with the discount it came out to $2.25!

Lastly I got this super soft and stylish shirt for $2.75! I hope you enjoy all my thrift store finds! 

1 comment:

  1. YOU HAVE A GOOD EYE FOR FINDING NAME BRAND TOPS IN YOUR AREA...

    ReplyDelete