Friday, January 24, 2020

Charity Thrift Store Finds!

Today in the thrift store I found this beautiful Michael Kors vest! It is filled with down and waterfowl feathers, making it really warm and high quality! 

The vest was only $5.99 and originally costs $120! I had a $5 off coupon, so I got everything super cheap!

I always loved seeing a little scarf accent a bag, so I found this really cute blue and red spotted one for only $1! 

Another scarf I found was this jungle patterned one! The brand is symphony and is made of 100% silk. This scarf was also made in Italy and retails for $80! I also only paid $1 for this one! 

I love how both of these look when tied on to bags! I can’t wait to go back and find some more amazing items! 



2 comments:

  1. Michael Kors vest. Wow is all I can say. Great stuff for great prices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW ... you really know how to find great items really cheap!
    Good for you!!

    ReplyDelete