Sunday, January 19, 2020

Brand New PINK Clothes at Thrift Store Prices!

At the PINK store, they were having a great sale on their shirts! It was a one day only member promotion to get the sale shirts 2 for $10.99! I went to two stores and at the first store I got this pretty shirt

On the back it has a rose and says pink on it!

I also got this adorable cherries shirt 


At the second store I found this pretty purple T-shirt 

I found this tie dye one there as well,

This black one with rose gold lettering 

Lastly I got this rainbow tie dye shirt! You can find some great deals on new things if you wait for the right sale. Also look for the clothes where no one else would look such as behind racks and in hidden areas. Enjoy! 

1 comment:

  1. wow that was a great sale on designer tops. and the hint helps girls find clothes where no one else would look.

    ReplyDelete