Sunday, January 19, 2020

Church Garage Sale Best Deals Ever Day 1!


This past week I went to a nearby church garage sale and scored some amazing deals at great prices! Here are some photos of the inside of the church



They had a fill a bag sale and you can fill two shopping bags for $5! I got a whole bunch of clothes for myself as well as for my family and friends. Everything came out to be 17 cents each! 

I made sure to get the most out of the bags ha ha 

I got two Timberland T-shirts, a brand new with tags American Eagle T-shirt and a Levi’s T-shirt  

I also got a Converse sweatshirt, a Calvin Klein T-shirt, a Champion T-shirt and a Polo T-shirt 

I also got 4 beautiful and soft T-shirts in different colors

I also got a red and white shirt, a blue long sleeve, a gray and white striped long sleeve and a brand new with tags shirt from kohls

A purple long sleeve, a brand new with tags target shirt and a gray long sleeve

One of the best finds was this brand new with tags Columbia fleece jacket! 


I also found a Life is Good T-shirt 

A Nike long sleeve 

A Patagonia fleece vest 

And a Santa Cruz T-shirt! Make sure to check out my day two fun finds! 

1 comment:

  1. Thats a big place with lots of good stuff. Can't believe you found all those name brand shirts there.

    ReplyDelete